Lemoncake
Luna's offical mini me.

Lemoncake Adult female human

5 yr Member
10.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 21, 2018 at 05:15 PM

I don't like talking about sex and periods because makes me feel dirty, but where I am right now I feel like I could share anything with him that we've gone through the cringe fest that was/is erotic transference complete with a sexual fantasy that involved him. When I was trying to provoke him I said a lot of weird stuff like: I bet I could **** him better than his wife could and that I wondered what kind of kinky **** he was int, but he didn't shame me about any of that and was cool as a cucumber.

Today was suicidal feelings and SH 101. But when we first started I found even admitting the parental transference hard. Because I don't have to walk on eggshells in the fear that he's going to flip out at me, I can tell him things like I feel his interpretation is wrong, he's being defensive and tell him that perhaps he should examine his countertransferance towards me with his own therapist . all of which I couldn't do before.. And I haven't really asked intensely personal questions about his life.
Lemoncake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, SalingerEsme