View Single Post
twistypringle98

twistypringle98 Everything is never enough

5 yr Member
260 hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2018 at 03:05 PM

I've gone through a stage where I loathed myself until recently. All culminating in today when I planned something for my life. I think that if I do it, I will seriously start to love myself.

I got hooked on a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin a while ago. I haven't done what I want to do yet but just planning my life and little things and changes that I wanted to make seriously felt good today.

Just because there are things that the majority of society thinks is good and great and even grander to take on, it doesn't mean it's the way for everybody. I'm learning that now too. I wanted a way out of my major depression and I believe I've found that. Remember that people are not allowed to control your life because we all have free will and all that. People have their own minds and so do you. People can f*** themselves if they make you feel worthless because guess what...all that you are feeling right now is because you have been abused. The mind is a strange machine. It remembers and you act and feel according to history or present things.

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Stone92