View Single Post
imchet

Member Since Jun 2018
Default Jun 29, 2018 at 02:14 PM

I've had a really rough last three months in which I temporarily lost my ability to drive, I lost my appartment, was kicked out of my temporary living situation by my wife of fourteen years two weeks ago who is planning on filing for divorce, have lost my ability to work for the foreseeable future, have had two hospitalizations for depression and anxiety, have been diagnosed with ADD, major depression, generalized anxiety, and a personality disorder, an eating disorder and am now living in my car, with no financial recourses. My current state of depression means I'm in a perpetual state of mild confusion, and today I got discharged from my hospital outpatient program. I feel so overwhelmed, and Still so many people I have known throughout my life somehow think I'm just making this up!

I have two college degrees, a remarkably high IQ, I'm well spoken, continue to take pride in my appearance out of self respect, but the truth is I'm really struggling, haven't worked in three months and just don't have the same mental capacity with memory, attention, and organization that I used to.

I'm the plus side, I just got emergency food assistance for which I'm so grateful. I maintain a close personal relationship with God, and I still seem to be able to make beautiful art at a level I've never achieved before. I have access to a great day program, and if I can manage to somehow pay off the IRS, meet my basic needs and come up with 8k I have been approved for ketamine therapy which claims to have an 85% success rate in treating treatment resistant depression. God's will be done.
imchet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Calla lily12, deb1553, kecanoe, Mangojuice411