Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,696 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 30, 2018 at 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
Hi Bill. Welcome to Psych Central (PC). I am so sorry you are suffering from depression and other challenges. Some people work with a therapist to talk things through or a psych doc to confirm diagnosis and prescribe meds to keep things stable.

Many people who are actively involved in Psych Central find it helps take them out of their own problems to develop empathy for others. And their problems though still there are more manageable.

The depression chat meets every Thursday night at 9-10PM EST. You need 5 posts or replies to other posts to use the chat room. Anxiety chat on Wednesday is similar if you can't swing Thursday night.

Glad you are joining us here. There are lots of compassionate people here that can make the load lighter by sharing and caring. Feel free to participate actively at Psych Central.

Some people find the forums give them the compassion and empathy they seek. http://forums.psychcentral.com

Please feel free to private message me or any of the Community Liaisons by left clicking on the name in blue to the left of their post) for questions or just to share.
Hey thanks for this information. I will be checking this out.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote