Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jul 09, 2018 at 09:59 AM

Well... as you probably already know... we here on PC cannot diagnose you. Mental health diagnosis is a job for mental health professionals. Anything any of us, here on PC, might say would more be simply a guess based on very limited information. And it would, to my mind, likely as not be wrong.

I know it can be frustrating to have the mental health professionals you see tell you that you don't have a particular diagnosis when you feel as though you must because you seem to meet all the criteria. I've always felt as though I must have had some personality disorder or something... possibly BPD. But all I've ever gotten from any of the mental health professionals I've seen is depression & anxiety. Well... that's easy...

Anyway... I guess that doesn't really answer your question. But these are my thoughts with regard to your post.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote