View Single Post
dimlyFourOwls

Member Since Jul 2018
12 hugs
given
Angry Jul 10, 2018 at 09:20 PM

I feel this intense negative energy, overwhelming, from my family that really physically hurts me. It's beyond psychological. It's not just anguish or remorse, it's physical pain, verging on tactile. And I sort of "see" it with my inner eye, or feel it, in the air, in the room, when I walk into one of my family members' rooms or the living room when someone is in the living room. It causes me these stings of pain, again, bordering on tactile but not quite, and it prevents me from talking to my family or visiting them throughout the day (we all work odd hours so we're home a lot during the day).

I also get this overwhelming sense of aggression from strangers to whom I have done nothing when I go to the gym and I see them, or they walk by me.

It's completely intuitive and there's nothing overtly wrong. It's just a terrible feeling and psychiatry says it's not real, it's in my head. How can it not be real? Why does everyone hate me so much?

My logical brain sees the world around me and doesn't register anything is wrong. My dad will just be sleeping on the sofa or my mom will be watching TV or my brother will be playing computer games, and the strangers at the gym do not make any overt gestures towards me or even indicate they have acknowledged me beyond me being in their background presence.
dimlyFourOwls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks