View Single Post
circles5

Member Since Dec 2011
15 hugs
given
Default Jul 11, 2018 at 06:05 AM

Thanks for the replies.
Yeah.. weed daily is terrible with this illness. I end up hurting my back as im trying to curl into a ball / shrink out of existence.. when in public

I totally agree on meditation. It does have a profound effect. And it does get more easily accessible the more you do it and start living your day mindfully.

Antipsychotics are the one class of meds im terrified of. The side effect profile is too much for me. I did try the lowest dose of olanzapine once and i was annoyed at how well it worked. (I kindove wanted it not to work so i didnt feel i was missing out on it)
With my conorbid issues- some of the potential long-term side effects are too ominous for me to accept the med. Youre right tamster. It really did slow down my thoughts majorly.. it was quite blissful in that regard.
But my heath anxiety, ocd, bdd combo stops me from allowing myself to take the medication... i wish i wasnt so terrified of this class. I could see it benefiting me.

Ive got a medication review coming up. Im going to try asking for gabapentin, then methylphenidate (ha... not going to happen... one can but try) and then ill enquire about antipsychotics again.

All the best. If i personally find some pharmaceutical or alternate psychoactive i think is beneficial i will update this thread.

Regards

C5

RX: 4mg Diazepam daily

___
circles5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote