Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2018 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury96 View Post
I understand this is not a diagnostic site. I was just wanting people's opinions. I do appreciate your input. Thank you.
Im sorry but as far as I know members can not tell you what we think is going on within ...... you...... based on what you posted... heres why...

we dont know your whole family history
we dont know what your whole life time of medications both medical and mental
we dont know each and every time you were seen by a medical or mental health provider
we dont know what your religion, race, cultural background is.....

see what I mean there is so much that goes into trying to figure out what is what in each person. it would be so easy for me to say sure I think you fit this or nah i dont think you fit this and in the end what I am telling you may in fact be endangering your life.....

all we can do is tell you whether we have the same problems and what our own doctors call it in ourselves.

in me uncontrollable explosive rage was called many things (bipolar, depression, PTSD, psychosis, DID, dissociative disorder, MS, pregnancy, hormones, post pregnancy, medication problems.... the list goes on .....depending upon what caused each episode of anger.

my suggestion is if you want to know what this is with in ............you........, you will need to contact your own medical doctor who can tell you what this is with in you depending upon what is causing each of your episodes of explosive rages.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote