luvyrself has no updates.

8 yr Member
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 12, 2018 at 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easysail View Post
Since I was diagnosed with depression a few years back, I started overeating to kill the emotional pain and emptiness I was suffering from. Now I’m not obese but I’m clearly overweight which is negatively affecting my self esteem. I’m still suffering from depression up until now and every time I try to eat healthy and lower my caloric intake I don’t last more than a few days only to relapse very soon and get back to binge eating whenever I feel angry, sad or depressed. I don’t know what to do. I read a lot of articles online about mindful eating but like I said I don’t last more than a couple days doing so. I did try to go on different diets but the same thing would happen over and over again. It’s just become a hard habit for me break to indulge in food. Does anyone here have a success story about overcoming binge eating while being depressed?
—I’ve was binge eating since starting real estate school. I started water aerobics again. What has helped the most is eating a huge packaged salad for lunch. I throw in some canned beets for more flavor. Wow, it really fills me up for hours. V8 vegetable juice is low cal tho very salty. Try the salads!
Down with Fat in Phoenix!
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Easysail