View Single Post
surfzulu
surfzulu has no updates.

5 yr Member
Smile Jul 15, 2018 at 02:55 PM

The only times I have enjoyed smoking is when drinking and drinking is the only reason i have come back to it after quitting 5 times sometimes for as much as five years. I have all the mental issues other than ptsd add and ocd but i may have that with my addictive behavior towards food. I have found personally for me I have tried every way to quit nicotine but cold turkey has always actually worked. I drink only once a week now so if i am not influenced i should be able to quit for good. Smoke about half a pack a day. My wife is enormously against me smoking very allergic to the smell and for my health concern. Which part of the problem with my depression I have very little concern for my own health hence little motivation to quit other than I know it is useless does not make me feel good waste of money etc. etc. Looking for a lockup but I know few exist for smoking cessation. Have been to rehab/mental hospital 3 times and they all allowed nicotine. Anyone have a referral to an inpatient smoking cessation program? Thanks for your thoughts.
surfzulu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote