Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2018 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviza View Post
Yes I have a case manager. I sent her an email asking her to call. We ard meeting on Wednesday.
What will most likely happen is that you will be required to pay back the benefit for the two months you went over. I had the exact same thing happen to me when I went back to work. I knew I would have to pay it back so I just held onto it and wrote a check when they sent me the bill. They won't kick you off entirely.

I learned this the hard way this week with SSA, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING.

Also, be very careful the amount isn't $1180, it's actually like $800, but when you get to $1180 is when they kick you off. It's some technical fine print. Be very careful.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote