Werewoman
Poohbah

Werewoman Is a bit, well...wered.

8 yr Member
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2018 at 11:14 AM

So a few months back, I was doing research searching out my ex-stepfather molesters whereabouts. I've been tracking him for years.

Now imagine my surprise when during my last stalking session I found that his address had changed - - to my mother's address. She's back with him, the man who molested me as a teenager.

I was speechless. It's not like she doesn't know.

I have written letter after letter, only to reject it and start over again. I want to make it very clear that I will not ever see nor speak to my mother again. She doesn't love me and she doesn't respect me, obviously. I won't be attending her funeral. I want nothing more to do with her.

I you were to write such a letter, what would you say? I know one thing, she didn't just burn the bridge, she stood by laughing as it fell into the water below.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, Anonymous50384, beauflow, Buffy01, Calla lily12, cptsdwhoa, DudeAlex, HowDoYouFeelMeow?, IrisBloom, Mopey, naturalemotion5, Out There, sadveiledbride, Strongforgood, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
beauflow, Buffy01, DudeAlex