Thread: An Audi TT
View Single Post
Anonymous32895

Default Jul 25, 2018 at 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthascar810 View Post
The bad stuff is easier to believe. It wasn't all bad though. Just two hot headed youngsters who had to work hard for most things in life.
You did say that my luck would change at some point, when we lived together. It was blatantly obvious I had overcome my problems, like air bubble said.
Part of me wanted a family and kids. I told some of the people on my college course that I wanted to be a better parent than mine were to me!
Not all of your posse were against you. You didn't even try and get back in touch after Bulgaria. No Facebook. No pool or football. I tried everything ! The guy in my year at school said that you told your mates that you wouldn't cheat because you loved your girlfriend.
Little and large thought I would be the first of our gang to settle down, get married and have kids with you. I said they could be my brides maids.
I understand that you came from a big Family. You maybe didn't get as much attention as smaller units. I was close to my grandparents and you didn't have that. You would say you were proud and glad that you worked for eveything you got yourself yet you were angry at something or someone. You got no dinner money at all and went home and you never got to go to clubs like I did. Your parents loved you all to bits though . I couldn't have asked my mum to take my dvds back. Oh my days. It was me who did things for them not the other way around.
My parents had to screw the nut when my and my Bro were young but BOY they let us and everyone know that they could only get pished once a week. Never have kids my mum told everyone especially girls.
My Bro spent more time at his nan and grandas than at home because my parents were in the pub. And we didn't have a room to our selves. My mother pulled out all the stop to try and get a bigger council house. They saw straight through her lies. I hated her for it. She pretended to have depression but never had a doctors diagnosis.
I remember her popping her head around the neighbours door one day and saying "have a nice sleep now, while I go out and work to keep the Wolf from the door" She was only working part time! My neighbour would get drunk and told her she had nothing to be snobby about as she was evidently annoyed about what my mum said and she was made out to be the bad one, the whiskey made her a nasty piece of work. Well,I was a bone idle piece of cr^p and I am her daughter so you hardly stood a chance.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote