Thread: An Audi TT
View Single Post
Anonymous32895

Default Jul 25, 2018 at 08:23 AM

Once my parents bought their council house, they spoke like their life's mission was complete. They never had any intention of helping me make good use of my brain . Or helping me or my brother get a car. Sometimes I feel like they are only comfortable now because they cheated the system. Nothing stopped my mum from working full time when I was got to high school. Like any other decent parent would have done. They were told I was intelligent and talented but my mum didn't care. Her life was s^it, since my father so I would pay for it. I felt that thetr were conditions attached to love. Only if I became "a" something, with a title would it make it worthwhile that my dad went to the solicitors to see me. And my mum ? Even my grans niece said she was difficult to read and understand. Hardly surprising I was in anguish. I tried to hide it. My mum really did poison my grand parents against me. My Biology teacher said I would only make it so far by not applying myself and she was right. She knew I was bright but everyone thought it was just me who had an attitude problem and they lapped up every lie my mother Told. My grand parents were on my mums side. I felt alone now. I know my grandfather loved
His grand children, everyone knew that. I did feel like a disappointment in his eyes. He spoke about my love life because I never failed anything at school so he didn't need to ask that.

Last edited by Anonymous32895; Jul 25, 2018 at 08:56 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote