Thread: An Audi TT
View Single Post
Anonymous32895

Default Jul 28, 2018 at 05:16 PM

I just wanted to speak to Fred. My grans microwave bit the dust so I asked if he could drop off ours. I did want the wii and my bike. I never took any dvds and left my cds and clothes. I took nothing really.
When I went back round I was just curious as to how he was taking our split. But mostly I had more things I needed. He was putting decking in the garden, he was in the shed cutting the wood. Mens health magazines and weights every where. The spare room had a bed now. Were they expecting me back?
He was In hyper drive and didn't say one word to me the whole time. Why was he spending time and money on the garden.
My mind started working overtime. I knew Fred and I know that he would push himself. That he wouldn't be giving himself the proper rest or sustanence.
The tattoo parlour had never seen someones tattoo
flake off so drastically as Freds. I.couldn't let him get Ill so I hit him where it hurt so he would accept help from his family.
I know my actions were drastic. I wanted to walk away. He was going to make himself un-well. So I took that book , because you asked what it was about when I left it lying around and I said Fred had a disorder. It was my mind working overtime . It was stupid. But Fred was a working man and he didn't much of a tea and his dad's portions were always bigger than his. I only noticed this because Fred went on at my parents.
I put my everything into that house when with Fred. But I did not want to fight over anything. And a solicitor was out of the question. I phoned his work when I was stuck in hospital. He needed to wake up to reality. Thank f^$k we never booked a holiday was his parting words.
If we argued he would say what is it you want from me, I am an average grafting man? I just wanted him to let me go. To stop reminding me of my past. I didn't choose to become un-well. Becoming unwell isn't a bad choice like committing a crime is. Stop treating me like damaged goods.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote