Werewoman
Poohbah

Werewoman Is a bit, well...wered.

8 yr Member
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2018 at 07:57 PM

This is my younger brother's response when I told him they were together again...

"what you are saying is absurd! I am quite sure that is just incorrect information put on the internet by mistake, there is incorrect information every where about every body. I just had to correct about 5 different things on my credit report, one was my son was listed as an AKA. Also they had a phone number listed that I never had! This sort of thing is rampant in information on the internet! Mom was at my house for three weeks selling her house in Bedford, she brought her cat so the cat would not be alone at her house in Colorado Springs. It is just bogus information that you saw on the internet and nothing else! They were married at one time so it is just bad info!"

It's about what I expected, actually. My older brother was not surprised but like me won't have anything to do with her anymore.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow, Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01