View Single Post
katydid777
Magnate

Member Since Nov 2016
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Aug 01, 2018 at 08:13 AM

I don't like to admit this, but I do have a problem with eating too much. My H told me a very long time ago that he won't have a over weight wife. He has gotten on me when I have gained weight enough that it is noticeable. When we were married 25 years ago I was wearing a small size kids pants, and I was under 5ft, and very small boned. Now I ,I've lost a couple of inches. I watch what I eat, and how much. I normally have toast for breakfast/lunch, and I may, or may not have dinner. If I have dinner it is normally something in a small amount. If dinner is something that I really like I eat a lot for me, then for a few days after I am very careful about what I eat. I bounce around all the time with around 10 pounds. My H would be very happy if I could get back to what I weighed when we married. Now I guess I have taken on my H's thinking about my weight, and fight with that. I never try to make myself sick bc I can't stand to TU! But I do limit what I eat, and am almost always on a diet.

Last edited by sabby; Aug 01, 2018 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Administrative edit to remove numbers which are against guidelines in this forum.
katydid777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Marla500