Thread: An Audi TT
View Single Post
Anonymous32895

Default Aug 03, 2018 at 09:47 AM

Fred had it easy staying at home. He could do what he wanted, go out all the time, have two or three holidays
and have his sports car. He had no savings whatsoever and lived moment to moment.
So when we moved, it was going to take time to get the rainy day funds built up. And we had been working on the house till the small hours and all weekend.
Fred started acting strange every night when we got home from work. He was tired and hostile.
When shopping after work he lost his temper when someone was taking time to decide and we were waiting to get in the same spot. I said calm down. And he squeezed my arm really hard and told the woman she was holding him up, some people have places to be, what game is she playing at.
You get the picture.
One week he kept saying to me remember who wears the trousers and pulls the strings. And I would say right I'll.make tea. And he would say I'll decide. Okay whatever you like. I'll decide he would repeat. He kept saying I'll decide. I'll decide. And I gave up speaking to him till he was reasonable. I make the rules he would.say. Remember I take care of you.
Then few months in he waited till we got in the house and said : you give me the life of dog. But I thought you take care of me ? I'd say. And I told him I don't stop him doing anything it was the other way around!
He was just angry because this was the real world now. Bills to pay and a house to keep. The flat we were going to rent was exactly the same monthly as this house. Nothing comes easy without commitment and sacrifice sometimes.
He stopped me from going to a friend birthday party because I needed a costume and he said we need the money for the house and I just relented and everything revolved around him. He had first and final say on everything .
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote