View Single Post
Anonymous47864

Default Aug 05, 2018 at 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderline69 View Post
I have long accepted the fact that I'm both loveable and hateable. I think I leave a sour taste with most people once they get to know me. I generally hit it off right away with people or not at all. I'm not bothered by it though bc I also hate crowds and have a deep dislike for a lot of people. Too many fakes walking around , it makes my intuition shiver. I didn't always like my parents bc they didn't take time to understand or know me , I'm ok with that also. I did love them for doing the best with the skills they had, life isn't a fairytale and I don't have princesses syndrome. I'm realistic with high expectations that most ppl will never meet. My parents couldn't possibly have met my needs, v few ppl can.

Yes I feel worthy of everything life gives me, good or bad.[emoji4]

I like that you accept both the lovable and not-so-lovable sides of yourself. I usually like people like you when I meet you... I wish I could shake my need to feel worthy and to be accepted because I get in the way of my own peace of mind. I am working on this and will keep working on it. ❤️

Last edited by Anonymous47864; Aug 05, 2018 at 02:07 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KYWoman, MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
KYWoman, MickeyCheeky