Thread: An Audi TT
View Single Post
Anonymous32895
Anonymous32895 has no updates. Edit

Default Aug 06, 2018 at 09:27 AM

We were just too different to have been friends. I did get a bit down that my friends didn't want to do anything. But I wouldn't have fitted into your crowd. And I never had your freedom. If my wall hadn't happened I would have been happy with the friends I had. But maybe not? I was supposed to have gone to university. I would have travelled for my career. And I wouldn't have given you or washing powder a second thought. So I apologise for any grief I caused on your page. And I'm sad to hear you think your life went wrong somewhere and that you need to look at things from a different perspective and hopefully make it right.
I'll be honest meeting you was the best part of my work at the supermarket ! I thought you were ace and fun. I got you. I remember dropping the box of flowers trying to fit the last one on and you were like that's being too adventurous. I was made fun of at my club for working there. I would have "jacked" the job if you were not there. And thank Christ my escapades was there at supermarket.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote