Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
1,231 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 07, 2018 at 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilloche View Post
Probably more than anyone wanted to know, but it really is kind of fascinating. I'm hoping it can help
wow! thanks for such a detailed description of the assessment she gave you. the assessment that i completed was not exactly the same, but similar. there was the eyes open and eyes closed section, i read a passage out of a book, and then there was part where i had to listen to a strange kind of 'static' noise in headphones. when my clinician explained the results of the assessment and the reasons for why they were that way based on my EEG data, i found it quite fascinating to hear, especially in regard to my truama symptoms.

your tiredness may have a slight effect on the results, but overall i do not think it will make much of a difference since the EEG is measuring and comparing different types (frequencies) of brain waves in various regions of your brain when you were doing the tasks she had you complete.

again, thanks for sharing and definitly post an update after you get your results.
koru_kiwi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote