View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 10, 2018 at 03:40 PM

No I'm not happy with Medicare for all the reasons you listed. In Texas there was a Medicare advantages program I was eligible for and it covered all that and more. My hearing aids were fully covered but glasses were only covered to about $150. There was a transportation company that did nothing but work for medical insurance companies so if I couldn't drive I could use them. But the MH coverage wasn't the best. They fought with hospitization and IOP's and would only cover a few days. Was hard to get Ts and PDocs cause so few were listed and most did not accept new people.

Now I live in the non metro area of Minnesota and there's no Medicare advantage plans I'm eligible for but I am eligible for the expanded Medicaid here and that pays co-pays but I've no dental, vision, hearing or transportation. The MH coverage is much worse because there's no providers. I did just start seeing a T and he is covered but I don't think much of him.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote