View Single Post
melanson86

Member Since Aug 2014
1 hugs
given
Default Aug 14, 2018 at 05:53 AM

Good Morning,

I have been taking seroquel for a month. My psychiatrist prescribed me a dose of 150 mg because I was not eating or sleeping after a bit of a breakdown after I discovered my partners infidelity. A month later, I am doing better and I am tappering the dose, I went from 150 mg to 100 mg, and immediately felt like I had more energy during the day, felt my emotions more, was able to cry again, felt very irritable and had mood swings. Im going to stay on the 100 mg dosage for at least a week before foing down to 75 mg. After day 3 of the 100 mg, my mood is starting to stabilise. However, I do feel my emotions again. I found that seroquel numbed my emotions a bit and I do feel more alive. Sometimes, I feel I get depressed because I feel my emotions <too much> if that makes any sense. Anyways, I will keep you guys updated on my taper. Im planning on weaning off completely in the next month of so and I have a prescription of lunesta to deal with the insomnia of the seroquel withdrawals when I am completely finished the taper. Hope everyone is doing fine
melanson86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HD7970GHZ, possum220