Forums at Psych Central - View Single Post - I Feel Like I Can't Love (Romantically)
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 10:38 PM
Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Wise Elder
Community Liaison
avlady has no updates.

5 yr Member
28.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: I Feel Like I Can't Love (Romantically)

i read your whole post and found it interesting as it brought up things in my own life that i could relate to. you said you were a psych major? it sounds like it as i don't even know what some of those diagnosis are!i remember my friends from grammer school and they would fight over me to whose house i would stay over at and they would get mad at me if i chose one over the other. i did have one who called me her best friend but i was afraid of her father so i would only like to be there during his work hours. i also had a nice friend from the psych ward and as we hung out at my place and my roomates place, we grew close but i lost touch with her , its a long story,, but i think she passed away as i tried to call her husband years ago and she didnt live there anymore. dont know if he lied or he sometimes was very strange and i had a hard time understanding him because of the way he talked but i thought he said she died.
avlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says: