Echos Myron redux
Magnate
Echos Myron redux is vaccinated

5 yr Member
1,833 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 20, 2018 at 02:26 AM

I sent T an email about something that related to me I had found which led to me making a disclosure via email. Here's the email exchange that followed. Love him.

Quote:
Hi Echos,

Thank you very much for sending me this link and also for explaining how difficult an issue this has been for you. I am pleased that you have felt able to tell me about it. We can of course discuss this further face to face, if you want to do so.

Shame can have such a powerful impact even when we know rationally it doesn't make sense. It is great to know that reading this article has relieved you of some of the shame you have felt up to now.

See you Wednesday,

Warm wishes, T

PS I can't remember if I have told you that we are due to have some work done on our heating system, starting this week. It shouldn't have any significant impact on you and I in the [surprisingly identifying name of T's therapy room] , but here might be a big van and possibly a plumber on the drive when you arrive.

Quote:
Thank you. <3 your email is nice to read. The part of me that didn't totally know that you would still care about me after that disclosure, does now.
With love
Echos
A minute after I sent that he replied:

Quote:
Good - yes I do.

And I understand how we can conjure these fears sometimes.

Take care, T

I love when he says "warm wishes". He only does it occasionally and it feels like a virtual hug.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, CantExplain, WarmFuzzySocks