mossanimal
mossanimal has no updates.

5 yr Member
2 hugs
given
Default Aug 21, 2018 at 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imchet View Post
Got results from neuropsych eval. Evidently my attention is in the bottom five percent of the population. My intelligence is in the 91st percentile, so I've been smart enough to hide it, or laugh it off, but my utter lack if transitional and organizational skills keeps coming back to haunt me. So, I know this is very real for me. Not sure what to do, I've always picked up another distraction, a new hobby, a new carrer, a nrw degree but it somehow now feels do futile to throw myself in a new direction only to crash and burn in a year or two.
Ughhh... this really makes me question my bipolar diagnosis. This is exactly me. I think my psych is starting to agree based on my lack of response to mood stabilizers. But you’ve just described my life. AND the Wellbutrin which I was put on for depression has not helped that... but it sure has staved my typical forays into new hobbies and distractions and spontaneity (not to mention the creativity). I’ve had a shocking number of disparate jobs from molecular biologist to photographer to boat captain to Bladesmith and now I’m at an all time low working in a foundry.

Hugs from:
beauflow