View Single Post
Esmme

Member Since Mar 2018
6 hugs
given
Default Aug 25, 2018 at 02:29 PM

I was hospitalized in April, I stayed there for a little over a month, it was easily the worst experiences I've ever had in a hospital

But there was a specific time where one of the staff was extremely rude and unsympathetic towards me. For no apparent reason either..

I was hearing voices so I started to pound my head on the wall and this staff member walked into my room and said, "Esmme, cut that **** out, I can hear you all the way down the hall".

I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia, so when I heard that, the voices said, "He's going to kill you". I told the other staff members what he said to me and no one believed me. They said, "That doesn't sound like him."

I confronted him about it and he said, "If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already..." But all that did was fuel my "delusions" more... I avoided him like the plague and he purposely went out of his way to make me scared and miserable.

It was absolutely terrible. I tried reporting him, but none of the other staff believed me. I told everyone I could about him, and not even ONE staff person took me seriously.

I wish I had complained about it sooner, but none of the other staff believed me. I want to complain to someone else about it, someone who will take me seriously and punish this staff for being such an asshole to vulnerable people...
Esmme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Laurie*, Anonymous32891, Calla lily12, kecanoe, Skeezyks, SlumberKitty