View Single Post
Anonymous48690

Default Aug 25, 2018 at 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikobird View Post
t's been awful and frightening because I've had insomnia for 4 years and when I don't sleep the DP is so much worse. That's when I'm super anxious.
Since my mother died and we live in her house I had no life afterward. I felt very lost. Depersonalization started by worrying about whether some friends hated me. I kept ruminating over and over about it and then the unreality began. I was petrified at how things looked.

My self esteem is horrible and I was not spoken to much because of my father's alcoholism. It taught me something was wrong with me and I didn't fit in...so I assumed.
I’ve become a drifter of sorts....state to state, town to town....always had a car job and clothes, but drifting.

Getting away from the ties that binds you helps....but then you still have this weird mind thing going on...I think just getting away from the horrific triggers is a start. Anything from your tortured past that you physically dwell in is a dark dungeon of chains. Get away, get help, get real. Living in the past as present is not healing...at least for me it isn’t. Hugggs.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky