View Single Post
Gus1234U
Seeker

Member Since Jun 2010
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2018 at 02:53 PM

i lived with OCD Trichotillomania for over 15 yrs. no med helped. it is NOT a 'bad habit', it is an out of control compulsion. i pulled myself bald so many times that my hair turned white. Finally, i went to an exceptional acupuncturist (i didn't know it at the time) to stop smoking, 14 yrs ago today~!

not only did i stop smoking in ONE treatment, but i had pre-paid for 7 treatments, and continued going. well, my agorophobia went next, i began walking under the open sky for the first time in years. THEN, much to my surprise, i noticed i wasn't pulling my hair out ~ O.O i continued the treatments, for 26 weeks (once a week), and by the time he was done (and i was out of money), i was free from hair pulling, and on my way to a new me.

it was he who recommended the Binaural Beats, which can stimulate new brain cells to become active and even stimulate new neural connections, which is how it brings about such permanent and striking changes. if you want to know more about binaural beats, you can read about them at CenterPointe.com, or PM me and i'll be glad to talk about it with you.

Hugs from:
BlueShun, MickeyCheeky, TrippyGypsy

Thanks for this!
*Laurie*, MickeyCheeky, TrippyGypsy