View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Sep 01, 2018 at 03:19 PM

Thanks for sharing this. No I guess I don't have this problem. But I don't eat a whole lot. I just have a bowl of cereal with some fruit on top for breakfast. And I don't eat lunch. Also I rarely snack; & when I do it's typically just a few mixed nuts or perhaps a slice of bread if there's some in the house I made recently. So, as a result, I'm pretty-much always hungry. I've simply taught myself to ignore it.

One interesting thing though is that, for some unknown reason, I tend to experience several different "feelings" (for lack of a better term) that I presume are sort-of dissociative in nature when my wife & I are eating breakfast or dinner... particularly dinner. It's odd & I don't really know what causes it... other than anxiety which I seem to have quite a bit of although I don't really have anything to be anxious about. We typically play some quiet music during dinner & that helps. But sometimes even that doesn't help a lot.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
amicus_curiae