View Single Post
ArchieAus
ArchieAus has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Sep 02, 2018 at 12:10 AM

Could it really work ? As like described by Rutger Bregman . A set allowance for everyone in society. If you listen to him his theories are very interesting . I actually think it is the way forward . But a fantasy in our current society . There is no way the elite 5% who control the world would let it happen . The rest of us are only here to make that 5% richer .
Our system is slowly failing though , eventually we will have to find another way . But for the current system to collapse completely we will probably need a WWIII or a GFC which goes to meltdown , so I hope it's after I'm gone to be honest . We will also have to find another way of selecting our leaders . The least constructive traits of human beings are greed , and a lust for power . We all have these traits in varying strengths in our character , the bad thing is for people to get to the levels of leadership in our society they need to have the highest levels of a lust for power and greed . Then after that the biggest liar wins . We need to change the selection process . Choose leaders according to human nature traits that are good , not bad ...and find a way good people can get to positions of authority .
Universal Basic Income . Rutgers Bregman , check it out . Utopia .
The studies show mental health issues drop in real life studies following these principles .. not to mention crime dropping and medical issues lowering . Happy people ... crazy ideas huh .
ArchieAus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, nonightowl, SprinkL3