View Single Post
hillchick

Member Since Sep 2018
Default Sep 06, 2018 at 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDPpartner View Post
My partner tried to take his own life several weeks back and was admitted against his wishes to hospital for his own safety, but the Dr stopped all his medication dead. Since then I have been enduring hours of verbal abuse on an almost daily basis. He keeps telling me that it's my fault he is so miserable that I am controlling and that he has every right to scream and shout at me. He keeps threatening to throw me out and has come very close on one occasion, it has gotten so bad that the EMTs and police that came out when he was in crisis were advising me to leave him in their opinions he's trying to break me. Then nurses in the emergency room told me that they had been spoken to by several members of the public who had heard how he was speaking to me that they had real concerns for me and my safety. I don't know how much more I can cope with
I know exactly what you're going through. I also have a verbally, emotional, sometimes physical, bipolar spouse. It totally drains me. Please be safe and take care of yourself.
hillchick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BDPpartner

Thanks for this!
BDPpartner