View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Sep 09, 2018 at 03:40 PM

I don't know as there is going to be anything I'm going to be able to offer here. But I noticed no one had replied to your post. So I thought I would.

I'm sorry you are feeling so desperate. This must be so difficult for you. Since I'm in the U.S. I would not know anything about what resources would be available to you in India (or any other countries for that matter.) And I don't know if there are other members, here on PC, who would.

What I can say is that, quite a few years ago now, I was in a situation where a relative needed to find a residential placement quickly. She was, however, not able to do anything to make arrangements herself. What I did was to simply start calling around to any & all organizations I could think of that might be in a position to help. If they could not, then I asked them whom they would suggest I call. And then I called them. And as a result of this process, I was able to find what my relative needed. Perhaps something such as this is going to be what you're going to have to do.

Of course, this was in the U.S. I don't know if a process such as this could work in India. However, based on my own personal experience, what I'm inclined to say is that in order to find what you need for your mother, you may simply have to start contacting a lot of people & organizations until you find something that will work. It may or may not be ideal. You have to choose from what's available. You can only do what you can do. I wish you the best.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nj_hi