Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 10, 2018 at 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGX View Post
Yes, I have this same issue. I avoid confrontation as much as possible because of it. It frustrates me so much that I can't muster basic words in a situation like that. For instance, I was pulled over in the Spring for being in the passing lane on the highway with no cars to pass. When the cop asked me why I was in that lane I just quickly said, without even thinking, "passing" - it WAS true, I had just passed a car who exited just a quarter mile or so before the cop saw me. The reason I stayed in that lane after passing was because the highway was about to end and I needed to be in that lane to turn in town coming up. Of course my stupid brain completely dumped that tidbit and I didn't mention that. When he confronted me on the fact that he saw no other cars, just me on that stretch of highway, I froze and couldn't say anything else. I'm sure this made me look like a liar. I tried to explain it on the appeal form online, but of course they didn't buy it and I still had to pay the full fine and pay for traffic school to avoid getting points put on my license.
Oh wow that really sucks. Yeah instances like that is sonfrustrating. I never got pulled over since I don’t drive but that is something I see happening to me if I ever did get pulled over once I start driving.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote