View Single Post
SheHulk07
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2013
871 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2018 at 05:25 PM

Had my session yesterday with T2, and I was debating on whether to go sit on the couch or not while I was in the waiting room. But as soon as I went back, I chickened out and sat in the chair instead. He asked how this weekend was and I said it was horrible, and he got the sense that was the case as soon as I came in. I told him about taking my son to a walk in crisis center and how hard that was for me. I also told him about my appointment with my pcp yesterday morning, and how my doctor wanted to admit me to the hospital. Told him she said that I had to see the general surgeon about my wound immediately afterwards or "We'd hunt you down." He didn't know if that was a joke, but I told him she seemed pretty serious about it.
Talked about my H pressuring me to give him sex and what I did about that. T2 has been asking me about how I feel when I come to sessions, and I said I was nervous because I didn't want to breakdown and cry so we talked about that. I held it together during the session and wish I could have let myself let go. Supposed to see him tomorrow evening as well.

Hugs from:
CantExplain, LonesomeTonight, ruh roh, SalingerEsme, SlumberKitty, unaluna