View Single Post
Deejay14
Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2016
41 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2018 at 07:08 PM

Dialysis is a very hard row, but it is also difficult to be the primary caregiver. I worked as a social worker in a dialysis unit which was in a hospital. It was my first social worker experience. I will never forget it.

On the me side of things....frustrated. I have to find a way to exercise five times a week optimally but four could be acceptable. Getting around is so much harder I have noticed over the last five werks. I have lost a!it of strength due to the inconsistent e,decide with the heat and humidity. It wasn't worth it. I should have sweat. Work is throwing a wrench into this too. Saturday spent the day in bed pretty much...never got dressed. Sunday I had a good day but only did one of my exercises, yesterday I had to be at work at 6:30 am and as a result of getting up at 5:15 am was very very tired for the rest of the day. DID exercise today, but this simply has to get better because I won't even be able to keep my job...my mobility has decreased that much!!

True happiness comes not when we get rid of all our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice patience and learn.~Richard Carlson
Deejay14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Gr3tta_0, Gus1234U