View Single Post
vishva8kumara

Member Since Oct 2016
44 hugs
given
Default Sep 12, 2018 at 11:12 AM

Right now I'm having a very mild headache. I feel so thirsty. Today I was not as drowsy as yesterday or day before. I think the sedation subsides at higher doses.

Last night I went up-to 100mg, and today also staying at 100mg. I'm sticking to the titration plan PDoc gave me. Tomorrow and onward is 200mg target dose.

I want to believe Seroquel will enable me to stop smoking.

Physically I feel like everything is padded, like I don't feel the hard surfaces as it is. It is the sensation of outside word at skin. It is weird and hard to explain. Not bad, neither good, but I'm slightly worried if this persists or get worse.

I also feel that tired feeling you get when on Cymbalta.

Mentally, I already feel so much quietness in my head. My thoughts are clear. I don't feel worried all the time. It is like I have a firm grip of things around me. Emotions are dull, but that is kind a good. I don't feel like a zombie at all . I feel I can enjoy small things around me. I'm not frustrated or angry or agitated. This is good.

The only worry I have now is the metabolic side effects I have to watch out for. PDoc didn't tell me I have to get blood tests regularly. But I will get them done anyways before next visit.

Meds:
Lexapro 30mg, Seroquel 200mg
vishva8kumara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote