SheHulk07
Magnate

SheHulk07 Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

10 yr Member
871 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 12, 2018 at 11:07 PM

Had my 2x session of the week with T2 tonight. Told him I wasn't in the right head space and he saod he got that vibe. I wanted to laugh and asked if he was psychic or some crap like that. Told him I've been feeling like peacing out from evertrying, and cancelling all my appointments. He asked what I think he would do if I didn't show up, and I said nothing...that I expected nothing from him because it's just a no call no show appointment and that would be that. He said he would have called me and asked what was going on and to call him back. Told him I don't want people to waste their time and energy worrying about me, that they have their own lives to worry about...he said I feel like I'm not worthy of others caring about me. He asked about EMDR sessions and wondering if I'm wearing myself thin trying to open up to different people but said if I think it's helping me and I want to continue with Emdr that it's fine too. Also told him I worry about keeping myself safe after last weekend with my H.. He asked if there's anything he can do to help me. He asked if I would call him if I wanted to hurt myself and I said no, that my emotions and meltdowns don't happen on business hours. He laughed and said he's not saying that I can only call him between 9-5, but said sometimes he might not be able to answer right away but he'd call me back as soon as he could. See emdr tomorrow.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, lucozader, ruh roh, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
CantExplain, Lrad123