View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 13, 2018 at 05:41 PM

I’m “NOT” a religious person I have no clue how I have so much fight in me. I growing up I lived with my mother and her husband. My bio father was not around. My mother from middle school to high school never helped me with my homework. My grades were terrible. She had a bad temper once tried to help with homework. I did not understand something so she got mad and hit me in the head and punched me in my back! I never asked her to help me with homework again. I loved reading and there was a library near our house (I had seen a sign). I figured out on my own how to walk from our house to the library. Then I applied for a library card and started checking out books. I would read on the weekend to escape reality. Down the road after high school I moved out of state my mother did not believe I would do so. I then went to college while working full-time and earned my bachelors degree. She did not attend my graduation. Neither of my parents have a degree and I did it without their help. I’ve been in contact with the bio dad he apologized for being a dead beat. We talk every blue moon. I’ve was a mental health social worker for ten years. I think advocating for others is just in my blood and a long the way I helped myself. I’ve never received therapy for CEN.

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KYWoman, LifelongLoner, MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
KYWoman, LifelongLoner, MickeyCheeky