View Single Post
aussj4link

Member Since Jan 2015
Default Sep 16, 2018 at 12:52 PM

Not sure where to ask about this, so if it's in the wrong section, my bad. So for a very long time, since I was a child, I've had dreams that are different in detail, but maintain the same theme of being betrayed or abandoned. The feeling caused by these dreams is very intense. The most recent was last night with a dream about being with a girl who then, for unknown reasons began getting with another guy and the interesting part was that there was no attempt to hide this, either from her or the guy. I do remember strong feeling of confusion and then the confusion causing me to think about the situation much more critically, which caused me to start lucid dreaming, upon which when noticing I was dreaming, I woke up as is always the case with me when I realize I'm dreaming. I've never quite figured out how people stay in their dreams once they realize they are dreaming. Before realizing I was dreaming however, that intense feeling of abandonment/betrayal hit like a truck and as a result I can remember it quite clearly now. It's as if you took 60% sadness, 20% anger, and 20% shame, and then put them in a box made of confusion.

So my question here is, why does this seem to occur on almost a regular basis, happening multiple times a month? And how do I square myself with my subconscious that seems to be unable to get passed these feelings and made up scenarios?

If more information is needed, simply let me know. Thank you.
aussj4link is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, xiximmxi