Thread: Meds again?????
View Single Post
noneedtoknow
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2011
91 hugs
given
Default Sep 16, 2018 at 08:59 PM

Well, here I am. Again. Contemplating meds. Again.
I am so afraid to be on meds. What are they going to do in the long run to my mind. Yet, it seems my mind is getting worse as time goes on. I know meds have helped me in the past. My prescriber says that I got pretty stable on a particular combo. But the one makes me really shaky (but if I remember, it went away, I think) and the other one made me sooooooo drowsy for awhile when I first started it. Like it was so hard to keep my eyes open. I know that changed after a while to where I didn't feel sedated at all. The other part though was I would have these terrible times that I would wake up and I couldn't keep from moving. An agitation/restless leg kinda thing. Now I know I was going through a tremendous amount of stress but....it was AWEFUL to feel that way. My prescriber ordered Cogentin but it really didn't help. It would come and go. I don't want to go through that again.
Anyway-Im just writing because I am looking at meds again. Ive gone a little over a year being off. Anyway-don't know if there is anything anyone can even say, but I appreciate just being able to put it out there that Im considering this. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
noneedtoknow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote