View Single Post
imchet

imchet has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Sep 17, 2018 at 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossanimal View Post
Thanks for the note. The thing is is that I was originally diagnosed with ADHD and was put on Adderall by a primary care physician... but there was no real follow up or change... except that I lost some weight. But 8 years after I had a bad spell of depression that led to a brief hospitalization and care was transferred to psychiatrists who gave me the bipolar diagnosis. But it just doesn’t sit right with me.. especially the mania. And then I come to a forum like this and see people with such similar life experiences. Anyway... I see my psych next week so hopefully we will explore this further. All I know is that I’ve had a crazy life with sooo many hobbies and professions all ending up with a crash and burn and moving onto something else. I’m disorganized and can only focus on things that are my current passion. Until now... the Wellbutrin has killed that aspect for sure.
Wow, sounds so familiar. I always correct people when they say I'm a "jack of all trades" I usually stick with something until I've experienced a degree of mastery before I crash and burn. I'm a master of several trades, and a beginner in several, I'm no Jack.
imchet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote