Thread: Healthy Eating
View Single Post
Anonymous50384

Default Sep 17, 2018 at 05:08 PM

I debated whether to call this thread "Eating Well" instead. But I am personally good with Healthy Eating. So there it is.

I have lately been finding it difficult to eat healthy!! I try. But lately, I have not been wanting to cook or prepare meals (veggie pizza, veg. stir fry, salad). I dread it! I think it would be helpful to talk about, and starting this thread feels right.

I once belonged to a wellness group. It was around 8 weeks long, and we met every Monday for an hour. It was so helpful. We exercised, we talked about health and wellness, and we wrote down what we ate in a food journal, which I actually found really helpful! I also do find that what I eat really affects my mood!

I have heard that adding in foods, instead of trying to take away, is helpful. Does anyone know about this?

I used to strive for 5 (strive to have at least 5 servings of fruit / vegetables in your diet each day). I'd really like to get back into this! Hearing about diseases that may be prevented by healthy diet, helps motivate me, too.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote