Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 17, 2018 at 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique67 View Post
Good luck to you both! I've been vaping for about 4 years now. I can quit vaping (I had to because I was in a hospital for 2 months before I was sent here (nursing home). But I'd rather not. I enjoy it and it helped me to not put on a ton of weight after I used it to quit smoking.

There are no data on whether vaping is unhealthy in the long term. It's at least 95% less harmful than smoking.
Hi. Thanks. The ejuice I have says it can cause cancer, I don't know why. I bought some hemp oil instead and feel it's safer. My vape device is screwed up. I went to the web site of the mfg. and they gave me some tips to see if they work. Going to try them but not with the hemp oil since it leaks. I'm trying to lose weight, smoking cigs is disgusting. Just went through a pack and they don't do anything for me any more. Just a bad habit. Trying to get back to vaping.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,
LucyD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67