Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2018 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpDownAround View Post
I am painting myself into that old familiar corner - I won't have reasonable dinner calories left unless I paddle. The good news is that it's pretty much a certainty that I will paddle today and that I will go to the gym in the morning. Also I still have my base set to 1500. I do need to get down to see a weight below 155 just so I will stop being so paranoid. I worry a lot about gaining significant weight back in the long run, but have a really hard time with the day to day discipline. I almost wish I had still been 160 or been 159 or so this morning. I would not have snacked so much if I felt like my weight was really back up at 160 again. I need to learn to have discipline without panic.
I agree. Also IMO I do not think a couple hundred calories up and down each day will not make that much of a difference at all. So technically you do have a little latitude to work with. This should help out with ones frame of mind. Personally I think you may need to make out a menu for the day with some built in latitude based on in part what you snack on during the day. Anything to help you manage the paranoid feelings by helping you feel that you are in control.