Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2018 at 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisabel View Post
I’m so terribly sorry. I read the entire story you posted and my heart goes out to you... in total compassion as someone who has been through a betrayal like this.

My opinion is.... Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. In my situation, I chose to leave due to my ex’s cheating and I’m so glad I did. My ex’s current wife has contacted me through social media to complain my ex is cheating on her. I expected he would do the same to her that he did to me.

Why does your ex not want to “lose” you? Is she worried about making it financially on her own? I work with someone who is known to regularly have affairs but won’t leave her husband because then she would have to financially take care of herself and she can’t afford to do it. I think her behavior is despicable... even more ridiculous is that all her personal problems affect her work and we have to deal with that. All of us at work had no sympathy when we learned the husband has found someone else and wants to leave her. She had a breakdown over that, once again it was unprofessionally aired at work... And all because she doesn’t want to stop cheating but she can’t afford to pay her own bills. Anyway, we stay out of her drama but secretly we hope her husband leaves her.

You are right to protect your emotional and mental health... financially you must also protect yourself.

I wish you all the best. There are good people out there but unfortunately there are a lot of selfish people who commit wretched acts of betrayal to the people they supposedly love the most. I hope you encounter more of the good people out there from now on.
That great advice!
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote