View Single Post
nj_hi
nj_hi has no updates.

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Sep 20, 2018 at 12:21 AM

I would love to send her to a good quality nursing home. I think I can make her agree as well.

Just as an update, she has forbidden me to make any friends. I can't go out of the house for more than half an hour. When I try to discuss the problem with her, that I get very bored without any friends and people to talk to of my age, she tells me that this is happening to me is because all the people around us ****ing go to a burial ground at night and sit there and do woodoo magic on me. THAT'S THE REASON I FEEL THE NEED TO HAVE FRIENDS.

These things are making me feel like a prisoner here. I can't dare to disagree with her. I can't dare to go out of the house for more than half an hour, because, when I come back, she will start shouting like hell broke loose and the whole colony of people will hear her voice. She says some pretty bad stuff to me that makes me feel bad, sad, unhappy and most of all shameful in front of other people. And none of it is true. It just works like a charm for her.

So yes I am more than willing to send her off to a nursing home. It just sounds good, the old retard living a peaceful life in a quite, positive nursing home with good food and good environment. But I am unable to find any such place of permanent residency till now.

I really appreciate all the answers I get here, and especially yours, TheLonelyChemist, because they make me think that I do have some people to talk to. I am sorry that I don't check psychcentral every day, that's because I am mostly too dazed from work and hell here to have the energy to do anything, and secondly, I don't like seeing no replies, since replies come in slow sometimes. But any help is huge to me as of now. Thanks
nj_hi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, unaluna