View Single Post
nj_hi

Member Since May 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Sep 20, 2018 at 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Well, she came in from the confrontation with the neighbor and was quiet. But from that point, it was you who got loud. Did yelling at her make things better? No, it made things worse.

You were anxious to point out it was truly an accident, but still you yelled at her. That doesnt make sense to me. There was no reason, if it was an accident, to yell at her. You were just taking out your anger on her - it is okay to be angry, but not to take it out on another person. You were acting like a mean husband. I dont think thats what you want to do, but that is probably the cultural example you see every day.
You see, I'm worried that if she continues this way, things will escalate one day and she will end up in jail or something. I don't want that to happen. I was trying to point her mistake out to her, that's all.

I was not yelling at the beginning, just saying with force about what she should not do. But she has a habit that she won't listen to anybody that points out her mistake. She won't EVER agree that she is wrong. She is ALWAYS RIGHT. And that's why she does not get better.

I do feel guilty sometimes after yelling at her, but I think I should not, because, SHE KEEPS YELLING AND CURSING AT ME WHENEVER SHE WANTS, FOR NO REASON. Why should I not do it when I have the right reasons to do? I am living with her 24x7 she does not let me go out. She does not even let me go to the gym. I hate my life. And she gets in fights with neighbours every other day. What should I do?

Ummm... cultural example that I see every day? I don't think so. I don't see anybody fighting in their houses except the two of us. This is not our basic culture. It does not even make sense. Why does she have to pick fights with the neighbours every other day?

I have not seen my father since I was 2-3 years old. My mother separated from him when I was that age and we never saw each other. So if you mean, by cultural example, that I have seen my father do it, then no, I've never seen my father behave that way with my mother, just because they've not been together for much long.

And why did she have to slap me in the face? Advance on my as if she was going to kick the hell out of me? What inspires such behaviour in her? I think I know why. Because she does not like hearing her mistake.

No one likes hearing their mistake all the time. But sometimes, you need to accept that you're wrong, otherwise you can't improve. And that's the point. She has been like this from my childhood just because she does not accept her mistakes.

Last edited by nj_hi; Sep 20, 2018 at 04:50 PM..
nj_hi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna