View Single Post
nj_hi

Member Since May 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Sep 24, 2018 at 12:38 AM

Her sisters, father and mother think that I am doing bad by not sending her to a psychiatric centre. They want me to give an official statement that my mother is mentally ill. Her father (my grandfather) is a mentally sick person (so to speak) because it is his cruelty that has made my mother what she has become. That's the reason I don't want to agree with him.

My mother's sisters do not talk with me nicely. They treat me like a piece of ****. They are money minded bad people. Just because they are all well settled and have no money problems at all, they treat me like a hungry beggar when I'm with them. They are so obsessed with their money that they don't have time for their sister. It seems that my grandfather's cruelty has spread into the whole family. This may sound crazy, but if you see the way that bastard talks then you would understand what kind of a ***** that man is. And he has instigated and instilled in others the same feeling about my mother that he himself has.

These people tell me that I am too attached with my mother. But I ask, who is not attached with their mother, especially one who has struggled so much to give me a good life? Who is not attached to the person who has spent countless days, months and years trying to give me a better life. These people wouldn't even pay for my education when I was a child. They used to tell me that I should go and work as a day wager worker somewhere if my mother doesn't have enough money to provide for my education. But my mother kept on, working hard against all odds, trying to make life normal for me.

I ask them, are you people even human? Or has money changed you into some kind of plastic people who don't care about their family members? I try to explain to them that sending her to a mental hospital would only make her more mentally disabled because in here the government mental care centres are nothing but living hell. Won't she get even more mad if she has to live in dirtiness with other totally mentally disabled people 24x7?

Only private care centres are her best bet and no one will help me put her in there. I asked my grandfather many times to provide for my mother's treatment in a private care centre in India, but he just makes excuses and tells his daughter (my aunt) to try and speak me into putting her in a government mental hospital, because he does not want to spend money on her. He has lots of money. He is a millionaire. He has many houses, properties, cars, factory, whatnot, but that sick bastard won't do a thing for his daughter. That man should burn in hell for eternity. But what's the point of sitting and cursing people? There is no God that does justice in this world. If there was a God that did justice, then that piece of **** could not have inflicted so many wounds on my mother and my life.

Last edited by nj_hi; Sep 24, 2018 at 01:35 AM..
nj_hi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna