Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Sep 24, 2018 at 02:40 PM

I'm not the best member, here on PC, to be replying to your post. But I noticed no one else had replied. So I thought I would. Hopefully some other members will yet do so.

It seems to me there are 2 considerations here. First of all, my personal thinking is that the sooner this type of information is shared, in a relationship, the better. The longer the information is withheld, the more complicated it is going to become to divulge it & the greater the potential for hurt feelings & recrimination.

On the other hand, I would presume you don't want to be "outing" yourself until you're reasonably certain there actually is a genuine relationship here. Once you tell this person you're trans, you can't take it back. And there's no way to know for sure what she may do with the information.

So I think you want to be a bit careful. How you balance these two considerations is something I think you will have to decide for yourself. There's simply no way to know, with any certainty, what's best. Good luck!
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Keyplayer

Thanks for this!
Keyplayer